A shared storage is a hard disk that can be connected to several servers for shared use. This allows all servers joint access to the same data.
You are in the section Infrastructure > Shared Storage.
- Click Create at the top of the screen.
- Enter a name.
- Set the size of the shared storage using the slider or the +, - buttons.
- In the Advanced Options section, click Show.
- Select the desired data center
Shared storages must be set up separately for each data center. For example, if you have set up a server in a data center in the USA, you can only assign this server to a shared storage that is hosted in the same data center.
- Click Create.
The shared storage will be created. This process may take several minutes.
- You must then set the server access rights