To integrate a shared storage on your server, proceed as follows:
You have set the access rights for the desired server in the detail view of the shared storage.
You wrote down the CIFS path of the desired shared storage.
- Establish a Remote Desktop connection to your server.
- Log in to the server.
- Open Windows Explorer.
- Click Computer > Map network drive.
- Enter the CIFS path in the Folder field.
- Activate the Connect using different credentials check box.
- Click Finish.
The Windows Security dialog box appears.
- Enter the user name and the password for the shared storage.
- Click OK.
The connection to the shared storage will be established.