WordPress makes it easy to create stunning websites and blogs. Flexible, modern themes let you control the look and feel of your website and tell your story the way you want it. With plugins you can easily extend your website with functions such as image galleries, SEO, forms, multilingualism and much more. More than 60 million people already tell breathtaking stories, share experiences or run an online shop with WordPress! Are you in too? Use your individual domain for a blog with WordPress.
Starting the Setup Wizard
You can install WordPress comfortably and step by step with a setup wizard in the Control Panel:
- You assign a title for your website
- You create a WordPress Administrator account
- You are connecting an existing domain or subdomain from your portfolio with the installation.
After these steps, the WordPress Web site is already accessible under the associated domain. The most important actions and the link to the WordPress user interface in the Websites & E-Shops section are Control Panellisted here. You can then use the previously created administrator account to perform all further steps in the WordPress user interface.
Assign website title and access data
With these access data you can log in to your WordPress blog to create articles or to define a layout.
- Create your user name and your personal password
- Select the language for the WordPress user interface.
You can change these settings later at any time in the WordPress user interface.
You can now select a free domain from your portfolio and assign it to the WordPress installation. You can change the domain again at any time.
Completing the Installation
Our assistant will take care of the setup for you:
- The wizard installs WordPress on your web space.
- Automatically creates and sets up the required database.
- Creates your WordPress user.
- Installs the desired surface language.
After the installation you can use WordPress immediately.
Sign up and get started
You 1&1 App Centercan access the admin area of your WordPress Web site directly from here.
- Click Edit Website to go directly to your WordPress website.
- Log in with your credentials and start filling your own website with life.