The text on this page was translated by translation software. A revised version from our editors will be available soon.
Here you will find information and instructions in case you cannot receive or retrieve emails.
Check the following points:
- Is your mailbox full?
- Have you created filter rules in your email program or in WebMail Filter Rules? Could the email have accidentally ended up in a subfolder?
- Was the email detected as spam and placed in the Spam folder? You can retrieve the spam folder via IMAP or WebMail.
- Does the error occur with deactivated security software (e.g. firewall, virus scanner, etc.)?
- If you are using Microsoft Outlook: Which error code (e.g. 0x800CCC78) is output?
- Have you entered the correct server and port in your email program? Check your email settings.
- Have you entered your complete email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org) as your user name?
- Have you already activated encrypted email transmission in your email program? If not, please do so. Please pay attention to the correct settings for incoming and outgoing mail servers.
- Can you reach the incoming mail server from your PC?
If you contact our customer service, we need the following information:
- Which email address is affected?
- What is the exact error message if you receive an error message?
- Since when has the error occurred?
- Which email program do you use?
- If you use the WebMail, which browser do you use?
- Which operating system do you use?
- Does this problem occur on other computers?