In this article, we'll show you how to set up your Microsoft Exchange 2019 account in Outlook 2019.
If you open Outlook 2019 for the first time after installation, you will be prompted to create a new profile. If you have previously created a profile in Outlook 2019, you should create a new profile to connect to your Exchange 2019 mailbox.
Select which step-by-step instructions you want to use:
Guided Steps - Setting Up Outlook for the First Time
- Download, Install and Start Outlook 2019.
- Enter the email address of your new Microsoft Exchange 2019 account.
- Click on advanced options.
- Check the box I would like to configure my account manually.
- In the selection, select the account type exchange. Your computer will now connect to the Exchange servers. This may take a few minutes.
- You will be prompted to authorize Autodiscover to set up Outlook on your behalf. Click Allow.
- In the next step, enter your password and confirm with OK.
Your Microsoft Exchange 2019 is now up and running. Click OK to complete the setup process.
Guided Steps - Adding a New Account to Outlook 2019
- Start Microsoft Outlook 2019.
- Click File > Account Information > + Add Account
- Enter the following data in the appropriate fields:
- Your name
- The email address of your Outlook Exchange 2019 account
- Your password
- Confirm with Continue.
- Confirm the request, whether you agree to a forwarding, with allow.
- Finish the configuration by clicking Finish.
- Click OK, exit Outloook 2019 and restart it.
Your Microsoft Exchange 2019 account has been successfully added to Outlook 2019. Depending on the size of your account, it may take several minutes for all of your messages and other data to download completely.