User groups simplify the sharing of folders, calendars and much more. This allows you to quickly deploy your shares to a large number of users.
- Log in to IONOS.
- In the My Products section, click on Email & Office and select the appropriate package if necessary.
- Under More Options at the bottom of the screen, clickMail Business: Manage Groups and Resources.
- Click Groups.
- You can create, edit or delete groups here. Click New Group.
- First enter a name for the group in the Name field.
- Below the group name you will see two list fields. Select the users you want to add to the group from the right side Available list and accept them with the left arrow.
- Once all of the group members have been added to the left Members list, click OK to create the new group.