The text on this page was translated by translation software. A revised version from our editors will be available soon.
For Microsoft Exchange 2013
Resources simplify team planning. A resource can be either a room or (work) device.
Log in to the Exchange Administration Tool with your administrator mailbox.
On the menu, click Manage and edit resource mailboxes.
In the resources overview, click New.
Choose the settings for your resource.
- Give your resource a name.
- Optionally, you can select the resource type (room or device) and specify whether calendar conflicts or series of meetings are allowed.
- In the Additional text for the automatic reply: field, you can, for example, insert notes on using the resource.
Depending on the selected resource type, some additional information is now required. To do this, click Advanced Options.
Fill in the mandatory fields marked with * and make any optional settings you require.
- For example, if you selected the resource type Room Mailbox, you must specify the maximum duration of the meetings, the room capacity, and the maximum planning period.
- Optionally, you can set that the room may only be used during working hours.
Click Create resource mailbox to complete the setup.