For Microsoft Exchange 2013 as an add-on feature or as a standalone contract
In this article, we will show you how to set up Microsoft Exchange 2013 for its first use.
Create a new email address to activate and use Microsoft Exchange 2013.
Please note: Want to link your new Microsoft Exchange 2013 account to an existing email address? This is explained in the Help Center article Setting Up Microsoft Exchange 2013 for Existing E-Mail Address.
Log in to IONOS.
In the Mail section, click Manage email addresses.
In the"New email address" section, enter the desired email address and click on Create.
Now some settings are necessary to create the new address:
- Select the type of mailbox.
- Enter the desired password twice.
- Confirm your entries with OK.
You can download Microsoft Outlook 2013 or 2016 while setting up your mailbox.
- Select the desired option.
- Click on Next.
If you have decided to download Microsoft Outlook now, you will now see an overview of the available versions.
- Click the download and save link for the version that matches your computer and select a location on your computer.
- Then click on To overview to return to the mailbox overview.
On the start page you can now see that your mailbox has the status "Configure Exchange". The installation should be completed in a few minutes.