In this article, you will find out how to set up your Mail Business account on your iPhone or iPad.
With Mail Business, your emails, calendars and contacts are synced on all of your devices.
An active Mail Business account
Go to Settings.
Now select Accounts & Passwords.
Choose Add account.
Select Exchange as the account type.
Now enter your account details:
- Email: The complete email address of your Mail Business account
- Password : The password to your email address
- Description: Enter a description for your account here. This information is only used to better distinguish the account from other accounts after it has been set up in the mail app, such as Work account or Personal account.
Enter the following data:
- Server: s.mailbusiness.ionos.com
- Domain: Please leave this field blank.
Click on Next.
Select which data (mail, contacts, calendar, reminders) you want to synchronize.
Your email account will now be set up.