In this article, we'll show you how to set up email addresses as just forwarding addresses. They do not have their own mailbox and only forward incoming emails to the destination address(es) specified by you.
- Log in to 1&1 IONOS.
- In the My Products section, click on Email & Office and select the appropriate package if necessary.
- Under Portfolio, click Create next to Email Forward.
- In the Email row, enter the name part of the email address you want to create and select a domain from the drop-down menu.
- In the Forward emails field, enter the email address to which the emails should be forwarded.
- Optionally, you can specify up to 9 additional forwarding destinations by clicking Add Forwarding Target.
- Click Save to create your new email address.
You have successfully set up your email forwarding address. It will begin working immediately.