We'll show you the most important parts of a IONOS invoice using a sample. They are all similar in structure.
The invoice date, the invoice number, your contract number and your personal customer number are shown at the top right. Please provide us with your customer number for support calls so that we can quickly identify your account.
Products & Services Overview
Below you can see the product or feature breakdown of your package, the billing date of your package, and any additional features you may have added.
- Service: This column shows the name of the product/feature being billed and the billing period covered by this invoice.
- Usage: Usage shows the amount of time you are being billed for using the product in the Service line. Depending on the package, billing may vary from monthly to yearly.
- Total: The total (gross) price shows how much is owed when you multiply Charges by Usage (Monthly fee times the number of months billed).
- Basic fee: Sometimes shown in invoices, the Basic fee refers to the regular monthly price of your product.
- Charges: This column shows the amount being billed per usage.
- Other services: If applicable, all other additional features are accounted for.
View Your Invoices
You can view your invoices at any time on the Invoices & Payment Details page in the My Account section and download them as PDF files. We will also let you know about credits or failed debits in this section.
In case, you didn’t find the answer you were looking for, we’d be happy to assist you.