In this article we will show you how you can terminate individual contract components (additional items) via our Contract Service.
With our Contract Service, you can terminate your contract conveniently online using your PC. In addition, you ensure that all required data, such as contract number and customer ID, is submitted with the cancellation.
- Log in with your IONOS customer ID and your customer password to the Contract Service.
- Select the required contract containing the additional item.
- Under Cancel additional items, click Next.
Please note: Before terminating an additional item, perform a complete backup of your data. For example, archive all your emails, back up the contents of your website via FTP and, if applicable, also your existing databases. Additionally, we recommend you make a list of all required email accounts, mailboxes and, if applicable, forwarding addresses.
- Select the additional item, choose the required cancellation date and click Next.
- Enter a reason for the cancellation so that we can continue improving our offer and click Next.
- Check if the correct additional item has been selected for cancellation and click Next.
You will then receive an email confirmation of your cancellation at the email address you provided to IONOS.