The text on this page was translated by translation software. A revised version from our editors will be available soon.
For 1&1 IONOS Hosting contracts
In this article you will learn how you can view certain data about your hosting contract (e.g. the contract term) in order to make a timely termination. You can cancel contracts and individual contract elements online in the Contract Service ...you can't do anything about it.
- Log in to your 1&1 IONOS one.
- You will now see an overview of all your existing 1&1 IONOS hosting contracts. Click here on the contract whose data you would like to view. Alternatively, you can also enter the contract directly in the input field Search domain or contract, provided you know the details.
- Click on the name of your contract in the left menu under MY CONTRACT.
- On this page the data of your contract are now displayed in an overview. There you can see, among other things, the current contract term. You initiate the cancellation of your contract by clicking on cancellation options.
- On the following page you can choose whether you only want to cancel parts of the contract such as domains or additional articles or the whole contract.
If you wish to terminate on the specified date of the contract term, you must generally comply with a predefined notice period. You can see the notice periods in the General Terms and Conditions. You will find these under point 5 (offer of contract, conclusion of contract, termination of contract). As a rule, the period of notice is one month to the end of the minimum contract term.
You can see the exact cancellation date for a contract or for additional options by simply clicking on cancel contract. You will find them in the Contract Service forwarded. As long as you do not complete the operation there, no notice is activated. So you can look up the details with peace of mind. You can find a detailed description of how to proceed with the cancellation in the article Web Hosting -Contract cancel.
Please note: If we do not receive your cancellation in due time, your contract will be automatically extended. The display in the 1&1 IONOS is then also set to the new contract term.