In this article, you will find out how you can view the necessary contract data (e.g. the contract term) to execute a timely termination. You can cancel IONOS contracts and individual contract elements online in our Contract Service.
- Log in to your IONOS Customer Account.
- Click on My Account, then on Contracts & Subscriptions.
- You will now see an overview of all your existing IONOS contracts. Click on the contract whose data you would like to view.
- Now, the data of your contract are displayed in an overview. There you can see, among other things, the current contract term. You initiate the cancellation of your contract by clicking on Show cancellation options.
- On the following page, you can choose whether you only want to cancel parts of the contract such as domains or additional articles or the entire contract.
If you wish to terminate on the specified date of the contract term, you must generally comply with a predefined notice period. You can see the notice periods in the General Terms and Conditions. You will find these under point 2 (Term and Termination). As a rule, the period of notice is one month prior to the end of the minimum contract term.
You can see the exact cancellation date for a contract or for additional options by simply clicking on Next within the desired option. As long as you do not complete the operation, the cancellation will not be performed. This means you can look up the details without worry. You can find a detailed description of how to proceed with the cancellation in the article Cancelling an IONOS Contract.
If we do not receive your cancellation in due time, your contract will be automatically renewed. In this case, the new contract term is going to be displayed in your IONOS Customer Account.