The sender address is one of the first things your customers will notice from your email campaign. In this article, we'll show you how to add a new sender address.
Creating a Sender for the Email Campaign
To create a sender address for your email campaign:
- If not already done, log in to your IONOS Customer Account.
- Click on the tile My Products > Online Marketing > Email Marketing. The campaign overview opens.
- Use the New Campaign button to create a new campaign or select an existing campaign.
- Click on the Add Sender button.
- In the Name field, enter the name to be displayed in the From field of your email.
- Select an already created email address.
- If you need to create a new email address, you can find out here.
- Validate a domain to send from any email address in that domain without verification. To find out how to validate a domain, you can read this article.
- You can create a maximum of 100 email addresses and domains.
- If you are in a campaign, you can jump directly from the Add Sender dialog to your account information. There you can add a sender address or domain.
Adding a New Email Address to the Campaign
To add an email address to your campaign senders list:
- If you have not already done so, log in to your IONOS Customer Account.
- Click on the My Products tile > Online Marketing > Email Marketing. The campaign overview opens.
- Click on Settings in the menu bar. The account information opens.
- In the Sender and Domains dataset, select Add a sender domain or address.
- In the Addresses dataset, click on the Add new sender address button. The Email Information page opens.
- Fill in the Label and Email fields.
- Select an option in the Email Type field.
- Complete your entries with Add. After a short time you will receive a confirmation email.
- In the confirmation email, activate the new sender address by confirming the activation link.