You can create any number of projects for each customer in your Partner Portal. Projects provide you with basic project management tools.
To create a project, a customer must be created.
To create a project in your Partner Portal simply follow these steps:
- Log in to the Partner Portal.
- Select the tile that represents your customer.
- Click on Add Project in the Project Overview section.
- Enter a project name.
- Select a project domain from the list box and enter a valid domain name.
- Select the contracts you want to assign to this project from your inventory.
- If necessary, edit the project data with the pencil icon and complete the project creation by clicking Add Project.
- Content management systems used in the customer project, such as Wordpress, are automatically recognized and receive a link for direct access. Manual changes to the link are possible at any time.
- The performance and security of the project website can be checked from within the project using the Website Checker.