Project management in the Partner Portal helps you to process customer orders in a structured way. In particular, the task management and the associated option for setting deadlines supports your workflow.
Creating Tasks for the Project
To add a task within a project, follow these steps:
- In the Tasks section, click the light gray text What do you want to do. A flashing red prompt appears.
- Enter the text for the task.
- Click on the Add button to complete your entry. The task appears in the overall list.
- Click on the calendar icon to add a due date to your task.
To permanently delete a task, click on the trash can icon.
Tasks are deleted without a confirmation prompt and cannot be restored.
Deleting a Project
To delete a project, follow these steps:
- If you have not already done so, log in to the Partner Portal.
- Select the tile that represents your customer.
- Select the desired project.
- Click on the Delete project button.
- Confirm the security question to delete the project permanently.