For Server packages with Windows Server 2012 R2
Learn how to change the display language of your server.
- Connect to Your Windows Server via Remote Desktop.
- Click the Start Menu and open the Control Panel.
- In the Clock, Language and Region category, click Add Language.
- Click Add a language.
- Select the desired language and add it with Add or Open.
- Click Options after the language you want to add.
- Click the Download and install language pack option.
- Then click Options again.
- Click on Make this the primary language.
- Click Log off now if you want have the display language updated immediately, or Log off later to use the new display language on the next login.
The next time you log in, the new display language will be used.