If your computer is infected with a virus, it may show the following signs:
- You notice toolbars, links or favorites in your browser that you do not know and have not added.
- Your predefined search engine, start page or mouse pointer have changed unexpectedly.
- You write an address in the search bar of your browser, but you reach a completely different website, without any relation to your destination.
- You see unexpected pop-ups with advertisements or threats - even if your computer is not connected to the Internet.
- Your computer suddenly becomes very slow. Not all speed problems are caused by viruses, but viruses often noticeably slow down a computer.
With the help of well-known antivirus software, you can remove the virus immediately as well as provide your computer protection in the future with continuous updates.