In this article, we will show you how to easily change the domain of your Joomla! website.
- You installed Joomla! as a Click & Build application in standard mode.
- Log in to 1&1 IONOS and click onthe Websites & Shops tile.
- Click Manage Website under the desired Joomla! website.
- In the Domain (Internet Address) row, click the Gear icon and select Change Domain.
- Click on the desired domain.
- On the next page, you will be presented with an option to remove the previous domain connection. If you would like both the new domain selected and the previously assigned domain to be connected to the website, simply click Save.
Otherwise, deactivate the switch and then click Save.
The domain you selected will be connected to your Joomla! website within the next few minutes.