The header and footer are displayed on every page of your MyWebsite Now project and provide important information, as well as the global navigation. Editing is only possible to a limited extent, and both sections cannot be deleted.
This article provides you with the most important information for use in MyWebsite Now.
Opening the Header and Footer Options
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click on the Websites & Stores tile. If you have multiple MyWebsite Now projects, select the appropriate contract.
- In the tile with the name of your online project, click the Open MyWebsite Now button. You will find this tile on the right side of the browser window. The Presence Suite opens.
- In the left menu bar of the Presence Suite, select Website Editor. MyWebsite Now opens in a new window.
- If necessary, select the Content item in the left menu bar of the MyWebsite Now editor.
- In the Page Content column, click in the header or footer section you want to edit.
- Move the mouse pointer to the upper-left corner of the selected section and click the Header options or Footer options button that appears there. The available section elements are displayed and can then be edited.
Editing the Header
After you click the Header Options button, a column with several tabs appears:
- Elements tab: Visibility for the Logo, Navigation, Description, and Social media section elements. If you are using a store, the section elements Shopping Cart, Search Products and Shopping Account are also included.
- Design tab: Graphical settings for the entire header element.
- Layout tab: Arrangement of section elements (tab elements) on the website.
If you want to make changes directly to a section element, click on the respective element. An additional menu will appear
- Logo: Change the graphic, change size, typographic setting options for text logos
- Navigation: Manage pages, graphic and typographic setting options
- Description: Typographic settings
- Social media: Enter your profile addresses, graphical setting options