The text on this page was translated by translation software. A revised version from our editors will be available soon.
For the Website Builder and the MyWebsite
After submitting the MyWebsite to search engines, the ranking in the search results depends on many different factors of the individual search engine providers such as Google and Bing. Also the time it takes to find a page is not predictable.
- In many search engines it can take 8 to 12 weeks until a website is listed. Search engines receive an average of thousands of entries per day, so listing can take longer.
- Registration with a search engine alone is not enough, because it only points out the existence of your website to the search engine.
- The ranking of a website depends entirely on the content of your page. We recommend that you use our tools such as SEO Spotlight 2.0 to provide the relevant information required for effective search engine placement.
- Without relevant text content on your site, it is highly unlikely to be listed, no matter how often it is submitted.
- It is up to the search engines when and how they place your website. The more information your website provides to search engines, the better its ranking will be and the better the chances that it will be listed.