The text on this page was translated by translation software. A revised version from our editors will be available soon.
For Website Builder and MyWebsite
Learn how to integrate a Facebook Like button into your website.
This article applies to products ordered before Sept 6th 2017.
Click here to see if this article applies to your version
- Log in to your MyWebsite editor.
- From the main menu, click Add Web Apps.
- In the search box, type Facebook. In the search results displayed, select FACEBOOK LIKE.
- Click Add.
- You will now be automatically redirected to the Insert Elements menu. Now drag the Facebook Like element to the desired area of your website.
- Select the desired settings for the Like button and confirm your entries with Save.
The Facebook Like button will now appear in the desired location on your website.