This article explains how to fix HiDrive synchronization errors caused by missing Windows permissions.
The following instructions refer to shares made through the Windows operating system. For information about sharing within HiDrive, please instead see the article Using the Common (Public), Personal, and Shared Menu Items in HiDrive.
Editing Windows Permissions
- Open the Windows Explorer.
- Navigate to the local location of the HiDrive files.
- Right-click the file or directory that caused the error message.
- In the context menu, select Properties > Tab: Security > Edit.
- In the Group or user name data group, select your login name.
- In the Permissions for ... data group, check Allow for the Read & Execute entry.
- Click OK.
Did this article help you?
Your feedback helps us to further improve our services. To leave feedback, log in to your IONOS account by clicking on the login button at the top right. You can then submit a rating below the article.