In order for your MyWebsite Creator domain to be accessible on the Internet, it must be connected to the desired domain. If you do not yet have a free domain, you can order it easily and conveniently at any time.
If you have already selected a domain when MyWebsite Creatorordering, the domain will automatically be connected to your website.
In the following cases, however, you will need to manually connect your domain to the MyWebsite Creator:
- You have ordered the MyWebsite Creator and the domain separately.
- You have moved the domain into your contract.
- You want to use your MyWebsite Creator with another, free domain that you have registered with IONOS.
- You want to use your MyWebsite Creator with an external domain.
Connect an Available Domain with MyWebsite Creator Manually
Simply connect your MyWebsite Creator with a free domain that is in the same contract (preconditions for the use of a domain with IONOS products).
- Log in to IONOS, click My Products > Websites & Stores and select the desired MyWebsite Creator.
- Click under Domain (Internet address) on the gear symbol > Connect Domain.
- Select the desired domain and click on Save.
The MyWebsite Creator is now connected to the domain. It may take a few minutes for the change to be active system-wide and for your MyWebsite Creator to be accessible via the domain.