If you have an email address with 1&1 IONOS, you can set up automatic forwarding to have all incoming emails sent to other email addresses. In this article, we'll show you how to deactivate these forwards.
- Log in to IONOS and go to the Email section.
- If you have multiple contracts, select the contract that contains the email address you are editing.
- Click on the desired email address in the overview to open the settings.
- Click Forwarding address.
- Click the X symbol under the Actions column.
- Click Remove.
The forward has now been removed. This change will take effect immediately.