If you have an email address with IONOS, you can set up automatic forwarding to have all incoming emails sent to other email addresses.
You have already created the email address in your IONOS account.
- Log in to IONOS and go to the Email section.
- If you have multiple contracts, select the contract that contains the email address you are editing.
- Click on the desired email address in the overview to open the settings.
- Click Forwarding Address.
- Click Add Forwarding.
- Enter the forwarding destination in the text field displayed. If you are adding more than one, you can enter the email addresses separated by a comma. The exact number of forwarding destinations you are allowed depends on the package you are using.
- Click Continue when you are done.
Email forwarding is now set up and will be active in a few minutes.
If you want to create a forwarding email address without a mailbox, we will show you how in this article.