SCP is a network protocol for the encrypted transfer of data between two computers. This article explains how to set it up for use with HiDrive.
- HiDrive Pro package or another HiDrive package in combination with add-on protocols
- Administrator permissions in HiDrive or administrator privileges granted by another HiDrive administrator
Activation in HiDrive
To activate SCP in your HiDrive account:
- Open the HiDrive web app in your browser.
- Select Settings > Access rights and protocols in the menu bar.
- Click the pencil icon.
- Activate SCP.
- Complete your entry with Save.
Did this article help you?
Your feedback helps us to further improve our services. To leave feedback, log in to your IONOS account by clicking on the login button at the top right. You can then submit a rating below the article.