In this article, we'll explain the different options you have for uploading data to your HiDrive cloud storage.
Using a Browser
- Open the HiDrive web app in your browser (i.e. Firefox, Chrome, Edge, etc.).
- Select Personal from the left menu bar.
- Click on the Upload button.
- Select whether you want to upload individual files or an entire folder to HiDrive. The transfer will start after you make your selection.
HiDrive will display a progress bar during the transfer. Click on it to display a window with detailed information. If necessary, you can cancel the transfer of individual or all files.
- Open the Windows Explorer.
- Make sure that the navigation pane is displayed. If not, it can be activated in the top menu bar under View > Navigation Pane.
- In the navigation pane, left-click on the grouping IONOS HiDrive . All folders and files in this group will be synchronized with your HiDrive cloud storage.
- Copy or move objects from your Windows PC to this grouping to upload them to HiDrive.
Please note that files/folders that you delete locally that are within the grouping IONOS HiDrive are also deleted in HiDrive.
Did this article help you?
Your feedback helps us to further improve our services. To leave feedback, log in to your IONOS account by clicking on the login button at the top right. You can then submit a rating below the article.