For Linux Web Hosting packages
To minimize the risk of data loss, we automatically create a daily backup of your data for you. If you accidentally delete or overwrite files in your webspace, you can restore them in up to 6 days.
Please check the available storage space of your webspace before starting. This is necessary since the recovered files occupy their own additional space while they are stored in a separate directory.
- Log in to IONOS.
- Click on the Hosting tile and select the desired package if necessary.
- In the top-right corner of the Webspace tile, click the Gear icon and select File Recovery.
- You will see an overview of your available backups. Choose the desired restore point and click Select.
- Select the desired file(s)/folder(s) and click Add. Once you are ready to continue, click Recover All.
- You will see a prompt about the recovery process. Confirm with OK.