For Windows Web Hosting packages
Learn how to import an .mdb or .bak file to a MSSQL database.
When importing an MSSQL database, the content of an existing database is completely replaced! Additional restrictions apply to Access databases.
- Upload your database file in .mdb or .bak format to the _db_import directory of your webspace.
- Log in to IONOS. Select Hosting, and then click Manage in the MSSQL Databases section.
- From the Import/Export section, click Import.
- Now select the database that will recieve the imported data, select the database file you uploaded, and select the import format.
- Click Import to begin inserting the data to the database.