If you would like to cancel one of your 1&1 IONOS contracts, simply log in to the Contract Service and disable the contract auto-renewal option.
- Log in to the Contract Service with your 1&1 IONOS Customer ID and password.
Forgot your password? We explain how you can assign a new one in the article Change Your 1&1 IONOS password.
- If you have more than one contract, click on the contract you would like to cancel.
- In the Update auto-renewal setting panel, click Next.
- Toggle the switch next to Automatically keep my contract to turn contract auto-renewal off.
- Click Save.
- Review the listed impacts related to contract cancellation, and if you are ready to continue, click Disable Auto-Renewal.
- Please inform us of the reason for your cancellation by choosing one of the options displayed. Then click Next.
Auto-renewal for your contract has now been disabled. The date that your contract will expire will be displayed after the final step.