If you would like to cancel one of your IONOS contracts, simply log in to the Contract Service and disable the contract auto-renewal option.
- Log in to the Contract Service with your IONOS Customer ID and password.
Forgot your password? We explain how you can assign a new one in the article Change Your IONOS password.
- If you have more than one contract, click on the contract you would like to cancel.
- In the Update auto-renewal setting panel, click Next.
- Toggle the switch next to Automatically keep my contract to turn contract auto-renewal off.
- Click Save.
- Review the listed impacts related to contract cancellation, and if you are ready to continue, click Disable Auto-Renewal.
- Please inform us of the reason for your cancellation by choosing one of the options displayed. Then click Next.
Auto-renewal for your contract has now been disabled. The date that your contract will expire will be displayed after the final step.
In case, you didn’t find the answer you were looking for, we’d be happy to assist you.