You can use rankingCoach to increase the rank of your business in search engines like Google and optimize your website for better search engine results. This article shows you how to set up rankingCoach for the first time.
Setting Up rankingCoach (New Project)
Please note that the following instructions refer to a first-time setup. If you have already set up a rankingCoach project, you will be redirected to the overview page of your current project when you start rankingCoach.
- Open rankingCoach from your IONOS account.
- Click in the field Enter your company name. A map will be displayed.
- Enter the name of your company in the search field. The result of your search is displayed as a marker on the map and can be transferred Continue with selection.
Alternatively: Click on the Add company data manually button.
- Complete the transfer of your company address with Continue.
- Go through the setup wizard, which will help you specify more information for your rankingCoach project.
When the setup dialog is complete, the rankingCoach overview page is displayed.
Adding Another rankingCoach Project
If you have already created a rankingCoach project, you can create additional projects through the rankingCoach administration. Note that the number of possible projects depends on the package you use.
For more projects, click Settings: General > Manage projects.
If you want to delete an existing project, move your mouse over the project graphic and click on the X symbol that now appears (Delete project).