MyWebsite Now helps you optimize your website for search engines with Artificial Intelligence (AI). This article explains how to go about it.
Search engine optimization with AI is not included in all MyWebsite Now packages.
Opening the MyWebsite Now Editor
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click on the Websites & Stores tile. If you have multiple website contracts, click Manage Website in the appropriate tile.
- In the tile with the name of your online project, click the Open MyWebsite Now button. You will find this tile on the right side of the browser window. The Presence Suite for this project opens.
- In the Presence Suite menu bar, select Website Editor. MyWebsite Now opens in a new window.
Using AI for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Search engine optimizations with AI must be performed in your MyWebsite Now project for each page:
- Click Pages in the menu bar of the MyWebsite Now editor.
- In the Page Structure column, select a page of your website.
- In the details area of the selected page, click the AI icon in the SEO Title and SEO Description fields. Search engine optimized content will be created based on the existing topics of the page.