With the BookingPress app, you can create and manage appointments and events in MyWebsite Now. BookingPress can be used internally and externally and supports payment systems. Uses include appointment management for consulting companies or event management. This article explains the basic setup of the app for your MyWebsite Now project.
BookingPress is not developed by IONOS, and accordingly, support is limited.
To use BookingPress in MyWebsite Now:
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click on the Websites & Shops tile.
- If you have multiple website contracts, select the desired MyWebsite Now.
- Click on Edit Website. Your website opens into the editing mode of MyWebsite Now.
- From the menu on the left, select My Apps > BookingPress tile: Activate.
Upon activation, the BookingPress app will be added to the MyWebsite Now elements and can be used immediately.
Adding Content to BookingPress
With the activation of BookingPress, the elements, such as the appointment form, are made available to you through the MyWebsite Now editor. With one click, you can insert the desired elements.
Below is a selection of BookingPress help topics provided by the developer Repute Infosystems. This information is available in English only.
Please note that illustrations and graphics in the BookingPress help from Repute Infosystems refer to the use within a WordPress installation. However, the described contents can be applied in the same way in MyWebsite Now.