With the BookingPress app, you can create and manage appointments and events in MyWebsite Now. BookingPress can be used internally and externally and supports payment systems. Uses include appointment management for consulting companies or event management. This article explains the basic setup of the app for your MyWebsite Now project.
- BookingPress is not developed by IONOS, and accordingly, support is limited.
- For more information about the different BookingPress versions, see the article Differences Between BookingPress Lite and Pro.
Setting Up BookingPress
To use BookingPress in MyWebsite Now:
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click on the Websites & Stores tile.
- If you have multiple website contracts, select the desired MyWebsite Now project by clicking Manage website.
- Click on the Open MyWebsite Now button to open the Presence Suite.
- Click on the BookingPress App tile on the left side menu.
- You can now set up the BookingPress app by entering information about your business.
Adding BookingPress to Your Website
Follow these steps to embed the BookingPress app in your MyWebsite Now project:
- After completing the setup of BookingPress, click on the Website Editor tile on the left side of the Presence Suite.
- Go to the page of your website where you want to add BookingPress.
- Move your mouse to the section where you want to add the app, and click on the Add Section button that appears.
- From the Add Section menu, select the Booking category and click on the BookingPress tile.
- Click Done.
Below is a selection of BookingPress help topics provided by the developer Repute Infosystems. This information is available in English only.
Please note that illustrations and graphics in the BookingPress help from Repute Infosystems refer to the use within a WordPress installation. However, the described contents can be applied in the same way in MyWebsite Now.