In this article, we'll show you how to use a domain purchased from IONOS with an online store purchased from Weebly.com.
This article deals exclusively with Weebly's online store plans. If you have a website plan instead, please read the article Connecting a Domain to a Website on Weebly.
- Log in to your Weebly account.
- In your Weebly account, click Website > General Settings in the navigation on the left.
- In the Site Address section, click Customize.
The Set up your domain window appears.
- Click Use a domain I own elsewhere.
- Enter your IONOS domain name in the input field and click Verify.
- Click Connect.
The IONOS login page will open in a new tab.
- Log in to IONOS and click Connect.
Our system will now check if there are any existing DNS settings that need to be adjusted or removed for the connection. If so, the affected settings will be displayed. In this case, you must confirm the change by clicking Connect again. After that, the necessary adjustments will be made automatically, you do not need to do anything else.
For technical reasons, it may take up to one hour for the connection to work.