For Linux and Windows hosting packages
Learn how to set up CyberDuck quickly and easily for use with your secure FTP account.
To set up CyberDuck for your secure FTP account, you will need to download the configuration file containing the FTP connection data from your IONOS and import it into CyberDuck. You can then easily connect to your webspace by entering only your password.
Download The Configuration File for CyberDuck
- Log in to IONOS and select Hosting.
- Click Manage in the SFTP & SSH section or FTPS section to access the Secure FTP Account Overview.
- To select the desired FTP user, click on the user name.
- Click Download configuration for Cyberduck link at the bottom of the page.
- Save the configuration file to your computer.