This article explains how you can display the parameters/details of your databases, such as the host names, port numbers, and user names, at any time in your IONOS account.
The password of your database cannot be displayed after the initial setup process. To learn how to reassign a password, please see the article Changing the Password of a MySQL/MariaDB Database.
- Log in to your IONOS account.
- Click Menu > Hosting in the title bar. If you have multiple contracts, select the desired Hosting contract.
- Click the Manage button in the Databases tile. A list of your databases will be displayed.
- Click the gear icon in the row with the desired database. A context menu opens.
- Select Display Details. The parameters of the selected database will then be displayed.