The script language PHP ("Hypertext Preprocessor", originally called "Personal Home Page Tools") offers you various possibilities to make dynamic web content available on your website.
Managing PHP Versions in IONOS Using PHP for Web Projects
- Changing PHP Settings in a php.ini File
- Which PHP Settings Can I Change?
- Installing ionCube Loader
- Finding the Absolute Path (Document Root)
- Applying PHP Settings to All Subdirectories
- Connect to MySQL Databases Using PHP (Code Examples)
- Script Examples for Accessing a MySQL Database
- Using ImageMagick
- Installing Zend Guard Loader
- PHP Script Security
- Making Log Files Accessible to a Certain Group of People
- How is PHP Configured in my Package?
Troubleshooting for PHP