eCommerce website design: What’s included?
- Product management We'll create your first 10 product listings and maintain them for you. We'll also teach you how to add products yourself if you have a bigger range. You can sell up to 3,000 products on your online store.
- Payment and shipping We'll integrate one popular online payment method and one popular shipping method for you.
- Social selling Sell on Facebook and Instagram for a wider reach.
- Professional copywriting Expert copywriters will check and edit your product texts for you.
- Search engine optimization We'll optimize your texts for search so your site gets found on Google more easily.
- User-friendly design User-friendliness is key if you want customers to come back. We'll make sure your visitors have a great shopping experience.
- Free domain and SSL Choose a domain name for your website. The free SSL certificate protects transactions and shows customers that your site is secure.
- Peak security Your website is hosted in our highly secure data centers.
How does it work?
eCommerce website design by IONOS
Leave your eCommerce debut to the experts
Ready? Order now.
- Online store with 3 pages, 10 products, and 10 product detail pages
- Setup of payment and shipping methods
- Facebook & Instagram Shop integration
- Full training on how to use your online store
- Unlimited maintenance, edits, and updates
Your online store in detail
Sell on social media
Put a product in the spotlight
Easy to search
Payment and shipping setup
Track your performance
Sell more with built-in marketing
Provide your info below and we'll call you back within 48 hours to answer all your questions. Rather not wait? Call us directly at 1-913-808-4234.
Thanks for getting in touch
We're looking forward to talking to you about our services.
How to sell more on Instagram
How to sell on social media
How to start selling online
Website design with eCommerce
In short, you’ll save time and get a great online store.
Our eCommerce website design service is ideal for anyone who wants to start selling online but doesn’t have the time or skills needed. Whether you’re self-employed, a freelancer or own a small to medium-sized business, you can focus on what you do best while our eCommerce website designers build your store.
Search engine optimization or SEO is part of the eCommerce Design Service. This means your texts will be edited so they show up more easily on search engines like Google. Then, when customers are searching for your kind of business, your online shop will appear higher up in the search results.
On top of that, you’ll get unlimited maintenance. Call or email the team and they’ll make the changes you want. In a free training call, they’ll also teach you how to use your new online store. This way, you’ll be able to manage your store and make edits yourself if you prefer.
You can order online directly or by giving us a call. If you’re interested in getting professional web design for eCommerce, but still have questions, call us at 1-913-808-4234. Our team will provide you with a free, no-obligation consultation.
We’ll take care of building your site and setting up the first 10 product listings for you. We’ll just need a little input from you along the way to make sure everything goes exactly the way you want.
Here's how eCommerce website design works at IONOS:
- When you order from our website, you'll be able to choose a time for your first consultation. An eCommerce website designer will then get in touch to find out about your business and needs.
- Then, the building starts. You’ll be asked to send us any existing content that you want us to integrate. We’ll also need information like product details and prices, as well as product photos.
- As soon as the first version of your online store is ready, you’ll get a preview link to check.
- You’ll then have an approval call with your web designer. Small changes can be made straight away. If you need us to make bigger changes, you’ll have a follow-up approval call.
- If you want to learn how to use your online store, you can have a free training call with the team. They’ll show you how everything works.
- Once your eCommerce website is live, you’ll have access to unlimited edits and updates. Just call or email the eCommerce web design team and they’ll make the changes for you.
As a general rule, your store should be online within 10–15 business days. After your initial call with the team, we’ll get a first draft to you as soon as possible. You can help speed up the process by providing us with the information we need, and giving us your feedback quickly. Obviously, if major changes are needed, this may take more time.
As well as creating a professional online store with 3 pages and 10 product listings, the eCommerce website development team will add payment and shipping methods, connect your store to Facebook and Instagram, and optimize your texts for SEO.
A special feature of the eCommerce website design service is the training call. You’ll learn how to use your online store so you can make changes yourself if you want to. Of course, the team is always here to help with maintenance and edits.
Now your store is online, you can either make changes yourself or ask the team to make them for you.
Use the built-in metrics to track your store’s performance and make adjustments to boost sales. By regularly updating your content, you keep your website relevant for search and encourage customers to come back.
If you need help with search engine optimization, try a beginner-friendly tool like rankingCoach. You’ll get step-by-step instructions for improving your website’s SEO.