Our domain search tools are simple to use
Search for available domains
Domain name search
- Must consist of a minimum of 2-3 characters depending on the exact domain extension, like xy.com or xyz.org.
- Must adhere to a maximum length of 63 characters, but we recommend that you keep it short so it's to remember.
- Can include hyphens to explain in detail what your website is about, like my-flower-shop.com
- The search result indicates that your desired domain is available. In this case, simply follow the registration process to secure it.
- The domain check tells you that someone already owns the domain you're after.
- Either refer to the alternative domain extensions suggested by our checker tool and see if those options work for you.
- Or conduct another domain search using different wording for your new website.
Find domain owner
- Who the host of a domain is
- Where a domain is registered
- When a domain expires
- At what point in time it was registered
Check the availability of these extensions
Yes. It's as simple as that.
No. This feature is currently not available.
You've just landed that dream website address
Couldn't find what you're looking for?
We are here – drop us a line if you have any questions or concerns.